Thank you so much to all who entered this Birthday Giveaway in my last post. I love Giveaways any day of the week or time of the year, but this one was extra special for me because it was my Birthday, and so a chance to have some extra fun with some of my blogging friends.
On offer in this latest Giveaway were two items. A Fairy Footprints Card, and a Fairy Cottage Pot. The photographs I shared with you in the post didn’t do either of the items any justice what-so-ever.
The card is something that even I couldn’t stop looking at. It’s filled with so much magical wonderment and sparkle. Oh, and I totally forgot to say in my last post:
- Those fairy footprints weren’t made using a stamp; nor an impress of feet shaped tool; nor a leather press tool or anything like that. No footprint ‘tool’ or ‘implement’ nor mould of any sort made those footprints. Cross my heart. Pinky finger truth. I truthfully state that NO FOOTPRINT TOOL OF ANY DESCRIPTION MADE THOSE FOOTPRINTS.
The tiny Fairy Cottage Pot looks way prettier in real life too – but because I tried to get close up shots of the Pot, it made it appear bigger and somehow lacking. Where-as in real life, it’s very much a cute, tiny little thing of charm and sweetness, which makes you smile when holding it between your fingers.
ANYHOO … you’re here to find out who won, and I’m here to tell you.
All entrants were allotted a number to their name, in the order of entry:
- Soozyb2013 (Soozy, sadly, doesn’t have a blog so I can’t link to it)
- Invisibly Me
- Paula @ Spin a Yarn
- Chicken Grandma
Because there are two items up for grabs, I explained in my last post:
- On the day of the Random Number Generator being asked to pick the winners, the FIRST number generated, will be the winner who will get the chance to choose which Fairy related give-a-way they would like to receive.
- The SECOND number generated will receive the other Fairy give-a-way.
So, with no further ado I’m thrilled to announce that. . .
The FIRST number chosen, and so is in the position of choosing which Fairy item she would like to choose, is:
. . . Number 3 – and this number belongs to SOOZYB2013
Soozyb … because you don’t have a blog, I’ll try to contact you via the email address which is logged into the system every time you comment.
- In an effort to be fair and not keep winner #2 waiting for their prize gift:- If I don’t hear from Soozyb by Friday 10th August, (next Friday) then I shall pass on the choice of item to winner No.2 so that they can choose which gift they’d like, and Soozyb will be in receipt of which ever Fairy item is left, – once I get her address to send the item to.
The SECOND winning number chosen by The Random Number Generator is:-
. . . Number 1 – and this number belongs to: BCParkison!
Who I think we all know as Bev.
Bev . . . As soon as I hear from Soozyb, I’ll drop you a note and let you know what your Winning Gift is (unless you’d rather have a surprise) – OR – if I don’t hear from Soozy by next Friday, I’ll drop you a note asking you to choose your Winning Gift from this Giveaway.
Many, many thanks to everyone for joining in. Giveaways add a little fun to everyday life, and makes days ‘glisten’ just that little bit more ~ especially when we perhaps need a bit of a glisten.
Thank you also for joining me on this beautiful (if rather too warm) Sunday. I hope your day passes brightly and that, at the end of it, you feel contentment wash over you.
A few gremlins may have grizzled into your moments – but that happens to us all, so never feel you’re alone in that. The trick with these gremlins is to never give them the power over your moods, and don’t allow them to hang around either. Kick them out. Open the door and demand they leave. My dear friends, you have no room in your life for gremlins. Don’t give them room.
Stay as awesome are you are, and – aim for contentment. Once you have that, everything else will magically fall into place.
Heaps of love and squidges, from me in my corner, to you in yours. ~